This is the time of year when vendors plan out their year, update their products, make equipment repairs, make final selections from seed catalogs and more. You get the idea.
Most of the behind the scenes work that’s not visible during the main season gets done now. While the work is paced differently, winter can still be a busy time on farms and for small business owners.
Are you looking forward to seeing and sampling the new products and produce heading to the Market in the spring? In the meantime, check out the Winter Markets for delish staples that are perfect for warming up a chilly day!
- Buila Family Farm (veggies) Shop at market.
- Eckenfels Farm (beef, pork, poultry and eggs): Call Bob at 573-883-0337 http://www.eckenfelsfarms.com/
- Elixir Farm (organic beef, trout, veggies & mushrooms) Contact Daniel at Daniel at [email protected]
- Weidner Honey Farm: (honey, granola and crafts) Call Mary Ellen at 314-422-8743
- Alpacas of Troy (alpaca, pork products, vegetarian burgers): Call Jeff at 636-465-9218
- Grand Army Farm: (chicken & duck eggs, hens, ducks, rabbit, angora woven goods) https://www.grandarmyfarm.com/products
- Larder & Cupboard (Hand-crafted Specialty Foods) Pre-order at https://larderandcupboard.square.site
- Trail Lodge Tea: Fair Trade Teas; Shop at market or pre-order for delivery to market. https://traillodgetea.com/
- Ruministics (all natural body care products) Shop online at ruministics.com to place preorders for easy pick-up
- Market Coffee serving Park Avenue Cold Brew, Hot Brew, Coffee Beans and Bottled Water. Shop at Market
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
U City Farmers Market
6655 Delmar Blvd